How Are Housing Allotments or Military Allotments Treated in Determining Child Support in South Carolina?

Individuals not receiving housing allotments should be imputed with the BAH-II amount for dependents.

-Source The South Carolina Child Support Guidelines

Related Posts
  • 10 Tips For Moms To Make The First Overnight Visit Work Well Read More
  • HELP! My Ex Declared Bankruptcy! Read More
  • Am I Entitled to My Child’s Medical Records if I Don’t Have Custody? Read More