Can Another State Change My South Carolina Custody Order?

There are situations that can arise that would allow another state to change your South Carolina custody order. However, if you plan on moving, you need to first speak with an attorney to discuss your move, so he can tell you what you need to be careful about and consider before moving. Of course, every case has different facts which will affect how a judge will decide a case.  The best course to take is to schedule an appointment with an attorney to discuss all of your facts, so you will have a better understanding of what to expect in court.

Related Posts
  • 10 Tips For Moms To Make The First Overnight Visit Work Well Read More
  • HELP! My Ex Declared Bankruptcy! Read More
  • Am I Entitled to My Child’s Medical Records if I Don’t Have Custody? Read More